Contact us today at (206) 208-0708
Combination treatment with Regenerative Umbilical Cell therapy & Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) studies indicate patients respond to Regenerative Umbilical Cell & PRP therapy well. Larger clinical studies are pending but the current medical literature contains numerous optimistic results. Regenerative Umbilical Cells & PRP as a minimally invasive, non-surgical option offers patients with miniaturization and hair thinning improvement in hair caliber and thickness, of course, individual results vary with each patient.
Advantages of Regenerative Umbilical Cell & PRP for Hair Restoration
- Minimally Invasive, no transplant of hair follicles necessary
- Naturally stimulates hair growth
- Increases hair volume, density and fullness
- Increases survival and strengthening of existing hair
- Improves hair quality
- Prevents hair loss
- Overall high patient satisfaction
- The only non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical treatment that has proven its efficacy
Is there a Recovery Period or Downtime after Regenerative Umbilical Cell & PRP Hair Treatments?
- There is no activity restriction after a PRP treatment.
- Patients may shower/shampoo/condition their hair normally just several hours after the treatment and resume normal daily and athletic activities.
- Some brief mild inflammation noticeable as redness/pinkness and numbness of the scalp may be present for several hours.
- No harsh chemical coloring or perming treatments should be performed for at least 72 hours.
- Use of topical hair growth treatments like Minoxidil or similar can resume the next day.
Are there any factors that would make someone ineligible for Regenerative Umbilical Cell Injections + PRP?
- The vast majority of healthy individuals can easily undergo Regenerative Umbilical Cell + PRP injection treatments.
- Certain conditions like blood and platelet disorders, chronic liver disease, the presence of an active severe infection, cardiovascular or hemodynamic instability and/or anticoagulation therapy are contraindicated. In these conditions then Regenerative Umbilical Cell Injections without the added PRP would be the recommended course of treatment.
- Different areas of the scalp may respond differently to Regenerative Umbilical Cell + PRP depending on the number of weak hair follicles present in each zone. Generally, with the exception of small round areas of alopecia aerate, locations, where severe depletion of follicles has occurred, should not be treated.
Call now at (206) 208-0708 to book your first appointment!