Medicare Patients Accepted!
Call now to see if you are covered for Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® and schedule your Medicare Medical Exam.
Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® is safe and effective, helping the body boost its ability to heal itself. It's administered through a single application of Tissue Allograft.
Tissue Allograft contains a rich mixture of collagens, cytokines, elastins and growth factors that creates an extra-cellular matrix which supports healing and has the potential to reduce scarring and inflammation. Growth factors assist the body in tissue repair, reducing pain and inflammation, and contributing to the regeneration and reconstruction of injured tissue.
- Powerful Treatment: Helps to relieve pain associated with joints, soft tissue and spinal injuries.
- Convenient & Painless: 15-minute in office visits
- All Natural & Drug-free: Contains a large concentration of Growth Factors, including bFGF “Basic fibroblast growth factor”—this is a signaling protein encoded by a gene that assists in cell growth and maturation, and tissue repair
- Quick & Reduced Recovery Time: Return to everyday, low impact activities.
- Safe, Non-steroidal Alternative to Surgery: Helps recruit your body’s stem cells and healing components to reconstruct and regenerate the injured tissue that is causing pain.
- Spinal injuries: neck pain, mid or lower back pain, sacroiliac joints
- Joint injuries: knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, ankles, fingers and toes
- Soft tissue injuries: plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff syndrome
Tissue Allograft takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. With Tissue Allografts, our skilled physician administers fluid tissue into your body. This fluid has anti-inflammatory properties, similar to cortisone and steroid shots. However, tissue allografts can reach far beyond the benefits of standard 'injection therapies.'
While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, cause tissue damage making your condition worse, Tissue Allograft helps to restore degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. The growth factors may recruit your body’s own stem cells, directly mitigating the repair and regeneration of healthy tissue. Additionally, tissue allografts contain hyaluronic acid, helping to lubricate joints and tendons, easing the pain and helping restore mobility.
Yes. Tissue Allografts are covered by Medicare, and most insurances. Call now at (206) 208-0708 to see if you are covered.
Stem Cell Recruitment® (SCR), Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® (SCRT), Stem Cell Recruitment Facial®, DermaFlo®, OrthoFactor® and VivadermTM are trademarks of Russell Health, Inc. The treatments described on this marketing are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease. SCR, SCRT, SCR Facial, OrthoFactor® and DermaFlo® attempt to utilize acellular, minimally manipulated tissue allografts and are comprised of tissue allograft components intended for homologous use to supplement tissue. SCRT products are classified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as Human Cell, Tissue and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P) that are registered solely under the Public Health Service (PHS) Act. FDA recognizes that human tissue was designed, or evolved, to perform certain functions in the human body with exquisite safety and effectiveness. As an HCT/P regulated solely under the PHS Act, Russell Health’s SCRT products are exempt from FDA pre-market review, clearance, and approval from FDA. Please consult your doctor to see if a tissue allograft injection is right for you. No medical advice has been offered herein. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary.