Medicare Patients Accepted!
Call now to see if you are covered and schedule your Medicare Medical Exam visit. 206-208-0708
Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™ is safe and effective, helping the body boost its ability to heal itself. It is administered through a single injection of Human Amniotic Fluid (AF).
Amniotic Fluid contains a rich mixture of collagens, cytokines, elastins and growth factors that creates an extra-cellular matrix which supports healing and has the potential to reduce scarring and inflammation. AF is filled with growth factors which assist the body in tissue repair, reducing pain and inflammation and contributing to the regeneration and reconstruction of injured tissue.
- Powerful Treatment: Helps to relieve pain associated with joints, soft tissue and spinal injuries.
- Convenient & Painless: 15-minute in office, single injection.
- All Natural & Drug-free: Contains a large concentration of Growth Factors, including bFGF “Basic fibroblast growth factor”—this is a signaling protein encoded by a gene that assists in cell growth and maturation, and tissue repair
- Quick & Reduced Recovery Time: Return to everyday, low impact activities.
- Safe, Non-steroidal Alternative to Surgery: Helps recruit your body’s stem cells and healing components to reconstruct and regenerate the injured tissue that is causing pain.
- Spinal injuries: neck pain, mid or lower back pain, sacroiliac joints
- Joint injuries: knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, ankles, fingers and toes
- Soft tissue injuries: plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff syndrome
Amniotic Fluid takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. With an amniotic fluid injection, our skilled physician injects the amniotic fluid from donated amniotic tissue into your body. The amniotic fluid has anti-inflammatory properties, similar to cortisone and steroid shots. However, amniotic fluid goes far beyond the benefits of standard “injection therapy.”
While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, cause tissue damage making your condition worse, amniotic fluid helps restore degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. The growth factors in the amniotic fluid may recruit your body’s own stem cells, directly mitigating the repair and regeneration of healthy tissue. Additionally, amniotic fluid injections contain hyaluronic acid, helping to lubricate joints and tendons, easing the pain and helping restore mobility.
Yes! Finally, regenerative amniotic fluid injections are now covered by Medicare, Tricare, and a few of the Medicare Supplemental plans. Call now at (206) 208-0708 to see if you are covered.
Pinnacle Integrative Health, PS Disclaimer
The treatments described on this marketing are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease. SCR and SCRT attempt to utilize acellular, minimally manipulated tissue allografts and are comprised of tissue allograft components intended for homologous use to supplement tissue. SCRT products are classified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as Human Cell, Tissue and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P) that are regulated solely under section 361 of the Public Health Service (PHS) Act. FDA recognizes that human tissue was designed, or evolved, to perform certain functions in the human body with exquisite safety and effectiveness. As an HCT/P regulated solely under Section 361 of the PHS Act, Russell Health’s SCRT products are exempt from FDA pre-market review, clearance, and approval from FDA. Please consult your doctor to see if an amniotic fluid injection is right for you. No medical advice has been offered herein. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary.