Neuropathy Treatment in Seattle WA
Neuropathy is a condition whereby signals carried by the nerves between the brain and the rest of the body are affected by damaged or diseased nerves. Neuropathy can cause serious problems, including pain, numbness, and weakness. If left unmanaged without therapy, neuropathy has the potential to worsen and become irreversible.
The Medicine of the Future is Here
Tired of Neuropathy?
- Numb Toes and Numb Feet?
- Leg Cramps? Leg Pain or Burning Foot Pain?
- Pain When You Walk?
- Pricking or Tingling Feelings In Your Toes, Feet, Ankles, or Legs?
Do Something About It Before It’s Too Late!
Approximately 21 million Americans suffer from neuropathy.
The problem with the majority of neuropathy treatments is that they don’t address that underlying cause.
The new neuropathy treatment addresses the underlying cause by using:
- Nerve Block (non-steroidal) for Ankle and Foot Anesthesia to calm down and reset the nerves.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation for nerve restoration.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to increase blood supply, oxygen and specific nutrients shown to improve symptoms of neuropathy.
This combination of advanced, non-invasive western therapy with the ancient wisdom of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine has proven to be a break-through treatment for various kinds of neuropathy with virtually no side effects.
At Pinnacle Integrative Health, we can help with a variety of therapy options. Our therapy is a combination of Western science and Chinese medicine to provide a complete and unique therapy option that can help you relieve your pain.